This form allows you to search for courses that meet your requirements. Note: this page requires at least three fields to be selected (eg term,
subject and location).
To perform a search:
for example, for Math 1003 on the Fredericton campus:
In addition you can select by Subject and Level or by Day and Time range.
If you enter a word (ie Accounting) in the Course Title Keywords search field, the system will display all courses that have Accounting
in their titles.
Using numerous search criteria will prevent having to scan multiple pages to find your courses, and the narrower you make the search the quicker
Select the course sections that you are interested in by clicking the checkbox beside the course section.
- Select a term using the dropdown box.
- In the Subjects dropdown select Math.
- In the Locations dropdown select Fredericton.
- Click the Submit button.
- The system will display all Fredericton campus Math courses for the chosen term.
Click the submit button when you are finished making your selections.
You will be directed to the "Register for Previously Selected Courses" page.
Register and Drop Sections
The second step in the on-line registration process is to actually register for the courses you have selected. Click on the Register and Drop Sections
link on the main WebAdvisor page. Note that you can also reach this page from either of the three course selection pages.
The web page illustrated below is the Register and Drop Sections page. The first section shows all of the courses that have been selected
from the selection process, and the second section shows the courses for which you have previously registered.
This form may be used to register for courses, waitlist for courses, drop courses, or remove courses from the preferred list.
You may choose from the following actions for each entry on your Preferred Sections list:
You can choose to apply the same action to all sections on your Preferred Sections list. To do this, use the Action for ALL Pref. Sections
field and select an action from the drop-down list. However, if you want to take action on sections one at a time, use the Action field
next to the section and select an action from the drop-down list.
- Remove from List
To drop sections in your Current Registrations list, click the Drop check box next to the section you want to drop.
When you are finished, click Submit.
Manage My Waitlist
Manage My Waitlist allows you to view the courses for which you
are currently waitlisted, and also to drop from a waitlist. In addition, you can
drop sections for which you are currently registered.
In the top window, to drop from a waitlist choose the following action from the drop-down list next to the section:
When you are finished, click Submit. If all of the actions are successful, you will see the Registration Results form.
- RM - Remove (remove yourself from the waitlist and do not register in the section)
In the bottom window, you can drop yourself from sections for which you are currently registered. To do this, click in the Drop checkbox next
to the section you want to drop.
When you are finished, click Submit. If all the actions are successful, you will see the Registration Results form.
To drop courses you can use either the Manage My Waitlist form
or the Register and Drop Sections form. How to drop courses
is described in each of the sections provided for these two forms but a short
description is also provided below.
Each form contains two windows with the second (bottom) window allowing you to drop sections.
- Click in the Drop checkbox next to the section you want to drop.
- When you are finished, click Submit. If all the actions are successful, you will see the Registration Results form.
There are two ways to view your class schedule. A quick summary can be
seen within WebAdvisor. A more detailed daily timetable can be seen via
a link to the e-Services portal.
To do a quick review of your class schedule from within WebAdvisor,
follow these instructions:
For a more detailed review of your daily timetable, follow these instructions:
- From the WebAdvisor Main Menu click on the "Class Schedule Summary"
- Enter the term (eg 2005/FA) for which you wish to see your schedule.
- Click on the Submit button. A page will return with a schedule similar
to the one shown below.
- If you wish to print a copy, click on your web browser's print button to
print the schedule. It will print to the default printer (your own or the
one in the lab).
- Note: your printed schedule will contain your student ID, the Term,
the total Registered Credits, and other timetable related course information.
Always view or print a copy of your new schedule after each registration session
to double check that the Add/Drops you have completed are as expected.
- Login to the e-Services portal by going to http://www.unb.ca then clicking on "My UNB e-Services"
- Click on the Academic tab.
- From the left hand column, under the View My heading, select a term from the dropdown box and click Class Timetable.
- Course details and Location codes are listed at the bottom and can be viewed quickly by either scrolling down using the scroll
arrows on the right, or by clicking on the course itself.